• Will Federer win another Major in his lifetime? Which surface?
• Will Rafa Nadal? Which surface?
• If not one of those two, who in the next year or two will stop Djokovic from sweeping them all?
• Will Serena win another major? Which surface?
• Who will replace her as the world’s best female player?
• Which young American has the best shot to be in the Top 5?
As I said at the start, I think Roger is 50-50 (grass) … Rafa is done … Andy Murray might take one away from Djokovic (and watch the young Austrian Thiem) … Serena is less than a 50-50 to win another; and Azarenka will take the lead. And watch out for Frances Tiafoe (17) and Taylor Fritz (18),
What do you think?
Naples City Tournament
If you are going to be in SW Florida during the month of May, consider entering one of the many categories (either ranking or age) in the Naples City Tournament, played at Cambier Park.
I will be playing 70 singles and happily teamed with Fred Drilling for 70s doubles. To see the options for signups, just click HERE.
Know someone who should read this? Send them a link and if you are not on my “new posting alert email list” and want to be (I promise, no other uses of your email address!), just drop me a note at George@seniortennisandfitness.com
My Book: and if you’d like to get a copy of “Senior Tennis”, just click on the link on the upper right of this web page.