We do NOT play to…
• Have our opponents disappear or be constantly late for the start of a match,
• Receive questionable line calls (from people with such reputations),
• Listen to loud post mortems after points,
• Or “how they beat you” after the match,
• Hear complaints about lobs or drop shots,
• Embarrass a weak opponent by being condescending,
• Watch your opponent lose their temper, curse, throw their racquet
But we DO play to…
• Enjoy the good shots you hit and,
• Praise the good ones your opponent hits,
• Treat every opponent with respect,
• Receive helpful tips from superior players,
• And give out the same with permission.
How about you… what is on YOUR do’s and don’ts list?
If you are not on my “new posting alert email list” and want to be (I promise, no other uses of your email address!), just drop me a note at George@seniortennisandfitness.com