Here are the specs:
• New Balance 804 leather shoes
• Size: 10 EE (for a wider foot)
• One pair never worn; the other two pairs were worn one time each (till I realized they were the wrong size for me)
• Suggested Retail $104/ Holabird price: $75
• My price: $33.33 a pair ($100 for all three)
• For a link to the Holabird description, click HERE
Let me know if the size is right for you and you want to take advantage of this opportunity.
John Newcombe Tennis Camp
This coming Sunday, the SW Florida trio of me, Willy Hoffmann, and Rich Tarantino will head off to San Antonio for our tennis-filled, beer-filled, and fun-filled week at John Newcombe’s Ranch.
Assuming all goes according to plan, you should be able to read tennis tips from the Legends (Newk, Emmo, Stolle, Woodforde, etc) starting a week from today.
Just know, that I (and other tennis readers) really enjoy seeing your comments on any topic posted on my site. By the way, if you have posted something in the last week or so and it has not appeared, that is because I have been transitioning from New Hampshire to Florida (and overwhelmed by some Chinese spammers that flooded the inbox with CRAP); so they may have been lost.
If you are not on my “new posting alert email list” and want to be (I promise, no other uses of your email address!), just drop me a note at George@seniortennisandfitness.com