Florida Super Senior Grand Prix coordinator Larry Turville has put together a great lineup of tournaments starting in January, 2014.
He has arranged for The Sanchez-Casals Center (nee Naples Bath & Tennis) to come back onto the circuit + has brought the first Cat II back to Naples. With this new sequence, people can make much more efficient travel and lodging plans.
While the applications have yet to be officially approved, the tentative lineup is:
1. January 6th – Colonial Country Club, Ft. Myers
2. January 13th – World Tennis Center, Naples
3. January 20th – Sanchez-Casals Center, Naples
4. January 27th – Sterling Oaks Cat II, Naples
5. February 3rd – Break Week
6. February 10th – Palm Aire Country Club, Sarasota
7. February 17th – The Meadows, Sarasota
8. February 24th – St. Pete CC Cat II
The ONLY negative for me, is the loss of one of my favorite venues, The University Club, which always did such a fantastic job of hosting their tournament.
But a big THANKS to Larry for his work in putting together a great schedule for us to enjoy!
If you are not on my “new posting alert email list” and want to be (I promise, no other uses of your email address!), just drop me a note at George@seniortennisandfitness.com